About Amrita Global Civil Service Exam Coaching
If you are looking for the best coaching institute for IAS exam,PCS Exam, you don’t have to look beyond Amrita Global is the best IAS Coaching in noida and east Delhi, the name that’s synonymous with success in the IAS/IPS exam. We have one of the best track records of coaching winners in the IAS & PCS and we are able to do it consistently because our experienced and specialized faculty has cracked the formula of what it takes to score high marks in every segment of the IAS exam.
We have handpicked faculty to train you through a highly structured program in all the papers and also for the all-important personality test and interview. We offer regular IAS coaching for students and weekend classes for the working professionals. Residential facilities are also available at reasonable rates for students.
About Civil Service Exams
Are you aiming to be an officer of the Indian Administrative Service? The fact that you are aiming high must be appreciated but to be able to actually achieve your dream career, you must work hard and work to a plan. The IAS exams are the hardest to crack because it covers a wide syllabus that tests you on many parameters including history, current affairs, general knowledge, language, reasoning ability and analytical ability among others. Those who have emerged successful give credit of their success to high quality professional coaching and guidance.
The Civil Services examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in three stages:-
- Preliminary Exam (PT)
- Main / Written Exam
- General Studies (Paper-I) + CSAT (Paper-II)
- Optional : Psychology, Law, History, Economics, Geography, Public Administration, Political Science , Hindi & English Literature, Philosophy and Sociology.
Papers are there
- GS [General Studies]
- CSAT [Civil Services Aptitude Test]
Paper 1 : 200 marks
Paper 2 : 200 marks
Subjects in Prelims GS :
- Indian History (Ancient, Medieval & Modern)
- Indian Polity /Indian Constitution
- Indian & World Geography
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Current Affairs
Subjects in Prelims CSAT :
- Comprehension English (Qualifying only)
- Reasoning logical & analytical
- General & Mental Ability
- Decision making & Problem Solving
Mains/ Written Exams – Total 7 Papers
B. Main Examination
The written examination will consist of the following papers:
- Section 1 Essay- 250 Marks
- Section 2 English / any other language. This will be only qualifying in nature.
- General Studies–I -250Marks
- (Indian Heritage and Culture,
- History and Geography of the World and Society)
- General Studies –II-250 Marks
- (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)
- General Studies –III -250 Marks
- (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
- General Studies –IV -250 Marks
- (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)
- Optional Subject – Paper 1 -250 Marks
- Optional Subject – Paper 2 -250 Marks
- Sub Total (Written test) = 1750 Marks
- Personality Test/ Interview -275 Marks.
Grand Total =2025 Marks
Note – Language papers of Hindi & English are qualifying in nature Medium : English & Hindi both
CLASS Timing- 9.00 AM to 12 .00 PM/ 2.00 PM to 5 PM/4 PM to 7 PM
We Amrita Global Institute give attention on participatory and interactive learning. In addition latest technology and up-to-date pedagogic methods are used to give our students a competitive edge over others. We believe without Test and discussion, teaching is useless. So at Amrita Global Institute fortnightly Test is compulsory, set of study material also be provided by us to supplement the teaching.
Test & Discussion :
- Test shall be held at regular (fortnightly) intervals
- Surprise test can be held any time / any day.
- A series of test shall be held only after the course completed.
- MOCK-TEST shall be held every weekend
Faculty Members :
A team of highly experienced faculty devotes itself to research and analysis so as to understand clearly the subject matter of the General Studies and the Optional Subject in a systematic manner, capacity to write a long analytical and imaginative essay in an impressive style, formulate and present his answer in the most direct logical, constructive and analytical manner. Our well trained and experienced faculty members drawn from different universities and Institutions are imparting their knowledge tricks and techniques to the students. They all are very much punctual and committed to their students. They not only, simply teach the subjects in the class-room to students but entertain their queries apart from the classes. Teachers promote and develop the administrative traits within the students ‘personality’ so that they can cross the hurdle of civil services examination.
Accommodation facilities :
The Institute arranges accommodation separately for boys and girls for its outstation students.
Course Fee :
|PRELIMS – 2015||2 Months||Paper–I||Rs. 20,000/-|
|PRELIMS – 2015||2 Months||Paper–II||Rs. 15,000/-|
|MAINS EXAMS – 2015||4 Months||GS||Rs. 50,000/-|
|PRELIMS CUM MAINS –||6 Months||GS + CSAT||Rs. 85,000/|
Course duration- 3 Months/ 6 Months/ 1Year
Classes Duration: 5 days in week (Mon-Friday)
Weekend Classes: Saturday & Sunday (4 hours class per day).
Medium of Teaching : Both Hindi & English.
Combined Test: Conducted every 15 Days based upon the exam pattern.
Next Batch starting from : We have a separate batch every week having batch strength of not more than 10 students so as to have a better interaction with the teachers.
Admission Process: Students needs to fill the form of Amrita Global Education and needs to submit their id proof along with 2 passport size photographs.
Note: We will provide notes of all the subjects & test papers (available both in English & Hindi Medium) if available.